Dues are $15/semester or $20/year. Freshmen can join for free after attending three meetings. To join:
- simply come to a meeting and sign-up on our attendence list
- or contact one of our Co-Presidents, Camey Zussman or Alex Bloemendal
If you’re interested in joining our email list, simply email email@example.com using your wisc.edu email. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!
Interested in Joining National AIChE?
National AIChE welcomes all chemical engineering students to join its organization. Just go to the AIChE National website and join for FREE! Contact one of our Officers if you have any difficulties.
- Promote excellence in chemical engineering education and global practice
- Advance the development and exchange of relevant knowledge
- Uphold and advance the profession’s standards, ethics and diversity
- Enhance the lifelong career development and financial security of chemical engineers through products, services, networking, and advocacy
- Stimulate collaborative efforts among industry, universities, government, and professional societies
- Encourage other engineering and scientific professionals to participate in AIChE activities;
- Advocate public policy that embraces sound technical and economic information and that represents the interest of chemical engineers
- Facilitate public understanding of technical issues; and
- Achieve excellence in operations of the Institute.
Quoted from AIChE