Dues are $15/semester or $20/year. Freshmen can join for free after attending three meetings. To join, either:
- Come to a meeting and sign up on our attendance list
- Contact one of our Co-Presidents, Adam Malmstrom, or Shao-Ting (Ting) Lin
If you’re interested in joining our email list, simply email email@example.com using your wisc.edu email. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!
Interested in Joining National AIChE?
- Promote excellence in chemical engineering education and global practice
- Advance the development and exchange of relevant knowledge
- Uphold and advance the profession’s standards, ethics and diversity
- Enhance the lifelong career development and financial security of chemical engineers through products, services, networking, and advocacy
- Stimulate collaborative efforts among industry, universities, government, and professional societies
- Encourage other engineering and scientific professionals to participate in AIChE activities;
- Advocate public policy that embraces sound technical and economic information and that represents the interest of chemical engineers
- Facilitate public understanding of technical issues; and
- Achieve excellence in operations of the Institute.
Quoted from AIChE