Dues are $15/semester or $20/year. Freshman can join for free after attending three meetings. To join:
- simply come to a meeting and sign-up on our attendees list
- or contact one of our Co-Presidents, Tyler Leach or Jessica Nurre
If you’re interested in joining our email list, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org using your wisc.edu email. If you have any questions, fell free to contact us!
Interested in Joining National AIChE?
- Promote excellence in chemical engineering education and global practice
- Advance the development and exchange of relevant knowledge
- Uphold and advance the profession’s standards, ethics and diversity
- Enhance the lifelong career development and financial security of chemical engineers through products, services, networking, and advocacy
- Stimulate collaborative efforts among industry, universities, government, and professional societies
- Encourage other engineering and scientific professionals to participate in AIChE activities;
- Advocate public policy that embraces sound technical and economic information and that represents the interest of chemical engineers
- Facilitate public understanding of technical issues; and
- Achieve excellence in operations of the Institute.
Quoted from AIChE